Anybody think this is cool

Had it built almost done, waiting to get it. Should do 65+mph. What you guys think?

Attachments

• P1110024.JPG
    P1110024.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,135
  • P1110022.JPG
    P1110022.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 727
  • P1110027.JPG
    P1110027.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 807
This is absolutely hilarious and it needs to be taken to the salt flats.
I love it.

75lbs of thrust. I work for a bike company and it is more of a vanity piece. It will be shown as a static display. Can anybody guess what kind of bike it is?We have talked about taking to the flats.

Best part it shoots 6ft flames out the back and its louder than a top fuel dragster.

Is it a good thing for M.B.s ?

Grated its always fun to watch neat new toys get played with. But the may not be best way you can show the way we handle technology. Since to my way of thinking we are suppose to show how are "little bikes" are simple efficient way to get from one places (like your grandmas house) to another (like church) in a most efficient and earth friendly possible .

Since they don't go very fast we should be working on how practicable and useful they can be. I see motorbicycles as friendly I don't have that same impression about a pulls jet powered bike.

Flashy dangerous wild yes, But sometimes you just want to take it down to the store for some scones. In the best rides I have done on my little motorbicycle I just blend in with the traffic and make the light I miss if I was riding my bicycle. I try not to couplet with the traffic as much as a full displacement motorcycle or a cars its just a bit faster than my bicycle and since I boult it up from parts I am happy just to ride it were it wont be destroyed . For me its my old friend that recently went to the jim and now has gotten into really good shape. So now its time to set up and become a better rider. (I read something about with grate power comes grate responsibility) Ok not so grate power but at least three times as much as my pedal bike.

mike

Back