anyone else depend on CL to do business with these bikes?

crassius

Local time
5:45 PM
Anyone else depend on CL to do business with these bikes? Anyone think the recent changes in fees will last?

I'm the only repair shop for these in my area, and depend on a CL 'cycle services' ad as only way for someone to know I'm here - since the change, there are now NO services ads by anyone since the 14th before the change.

Anyone else depend on CL to do business with these bikes? Anyone think the recent changes in fees will last?

I'm the only repair shop for these in my area, and depend on a CL 'cycle services' ad as only way for someone to know I'm here - since the change, there are now NO services ads by anyone since the 14th before the change.
I use a motorized bike for sale ad in the bikes section, and offer repairs and service with the ad.

I used to do that, but they kept deleting the ad so I put one in cycle services - now they want to charge for that. Watching the ads, I see no one is paying the fee to put one up.

Yesterday, a Helio 4 Stroke shop put one up in the sales area so I'm waiting to see if it gets pulled.

will check if "letgo" will allow a repair ad and if I can do it from 'puter rather than phone

looked at offerup and letgo - letgo has no place for services and offerup seems to have a place that few folks use

so far, my ad from the 14th hasn't expired, so I'll just wait and see what other folks do

Interesting. I know nothing, I just found out Ebay now charges 10%!!! Holy smokes. What a rip. From Youtube restrictions all the way down, I don't like it one bit.

Is FaceBook MarketPlace something you could use? I’m no business but have unloaded a bunch in my local area with it, including 1 motored bike.

Back