Anyone ever used this sparkplug?

rockvoice

Local time
1:11 PM
I was at Home Depot today (for something else) and saw this spark plug i think is called E 3 . Its like a splitfire 2 electrodes so i got one (check the number for the ngk or champion equivilent you want to use) and got a very noticable improvement in smoothness and responsiveness.
it says "diamond fire technology" and Claims up to 12% performance increase.
found it in the lawn mower dept.

Attachments

• logo 001.jpg
    logo 001.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 260
I'm rather sceptical about their claims:
Increases Horsepower
Improves Fuel Economy
Reduces Emissions
Longer Engine Life

It's a spark plug & as far as i know they can only spark through one electrode at a time,but if u think it's better stick with it...........i'll keep my NGK. :D

Fetor

I saw this funkie plug at Canadian tire that has 1 electrode and 4 really different contact points. You don't even gap them. Real pricey @ 12.00 CAD. but I might take a look see. I'm always up for new tech...POPS

Fetor

I saw this funkie plug at Canadian tire that has 1 electrode and 4 really different contact points. You don't even gap them. Real pricey @ 12.00 CAD. but I might take a look see. I'm always up for new tech...POPS
POPS....I'm always open for improvement too but i've seen many spark plug ideas(with outlandish claims) come & go & the old Champion/NGK combination is still here.
If the general consensus of opinion by ppl who have used them say their great & work better i'll order one as a test case.........silly to automatically dismiss something just cos your sceptical.

Thanks Rockvoice, Just be sure to pull out the plug and check to see how the color is, too much spark will burn a hole clean through the piston. I will try this out for sure, I appreciate your posting this new spark plug.

Using spark plug definitely improves performance with increased efficiency.For more information check e3sparkplugs.com

i used one on my racing tanaka 32cc. paid way too much (online) and didn't get much extra bang for the buck...after it got hot, it wouldn't start...turned out the gap was widening on it's own.

I did a search to make sure MBfolks knew....My buddy Jack put one on one of his bikes, and it passed his Whizzer in a race.

Heres a page of searches, with some reviews:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...,+spark+plug,+lowes&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Now he's replacing every plug he has with these things, he says everything starts on the first pull.

I'll put one in my Tanaka, RS and Ford Tempo this weekend, report the results.

$4.99 each is what he paid.