Anyone from Vancouver?

bamabikeguy

Welcome Lowell,

I know I've seen quite a few Vancouverites over the past few months.

AND, I just found out the "Memberlist" can be sorted by location, the "City or Town" being the key sorting factor alphabetically.

3 "Vancouvers" showed up. Hopefully more folks will edit their profiles, add cities/states/provinces, so finding connections is easier.

Again, welcome ! :D

B

beast775

greetings

victoria bc here.excellent vidz.ive driven quite a few times from vic to dwntwn van.i usually take bike trails and backroads,plus im running a motor.so gotta watch for cops.i usually just go slow and stay invisible plus i hide my propulsion systems very good.welcome youll have fun here.

J

jerryt

Welcome Lowell,
Nice to have you here. Maybe you'll stir up interest in electric bikes with your expertise.

Vancouver_Noob

Where to buy in Vancouver?

Hi Lowell, and other Vancouver-ites. Any suggestions on where I should begin my quest to buy my first motorised bike in Vancouver? Any suggestions on makes, models and info in between would also be helpful!

Thanks!

Vancouver_Noob

Where to buy in Vancouver?

Hi Lowell, and other Vancouver-ites. Any suggestions on where I should begin my quest to buy my first motorised bike in Vancouver? Any suggestions on makes, models and info in between would also be helpful!

Thanks!