Anyone from Vancouver?

Welcome Lowell,

I know I've seen quite a few Vancouverites over the past few months.

AND, I just found out the "Memberlist" can be sorted by location, the "City or Town" being the key sorting factor alphabetically.

3 "Vancouvers" showed up. Hopefully more folks will edit their profiles, add cities/states/provinces, so finding connections is easier.

Again, welcome ! :D

greetings

victoria bc here.excellent vidz.ive driven quite a few times from vic to dwntwn van.i usually take bike trails and backroads,plus im running a motor.so gotta watch for cops.i usually just go slow and stay invisible plus i hide my propulsion systems very good.welcome youll have fun here.

Welcome Lowell,
Nice to have you here. Maybe you'll stir up interest in electric bikes with your expertise.

Where to buy in Vancouver?

Hi Lowell, and other Vancouver-ites. Any suggestions on where I should begin my quest to buy my first motorised bike in Vancouver? Any suggestions on makes, models and info in between would also be helpful!

Thanks!

Where to buy in Vancouver?

Hi Lowell, and other Vancouver-ites. Any suggestions on where I should begin my quest to buy my first motorised bike in Vancouver? Any suggestions on makes, models and info in between would also be helpful!

Thanks!

Back