Anyone getting tickets for color lights?

inspectorcritic

Local time
4:57 AM
I got the 12 volt magneto generator just order ebay a 1800 lumen light think 40 watts for just 8 bucks was the last one, then I got brave or foolish order a flashing blue tail light they red white, blue and green.

Law always said no blue lights on vehicle thats cop magic must be red tail light front turn signal and running lights amber, headlight white.

But thats a car, this is a bike, but it is still in the road! Then again Kmart and dozen other places sale color wheel lights people love them compliment me, police have yet to ticket me and running blue will or hopefull should attract more attention from thousands of red tail lights making me safer.

(FAGITSTEIN DON'T REPLY TO MY POST).

Well since you insist. Actually I ran led strip lights that I could change the color with a controller. I ran whites, reds, blues, greens, purple and let it autocycle through the selection. Never pulled over for the lights. Friends have a small led flasher in red and in blue, no incidents on using the blue either. Guy with a really nice Harley out at sliders pub has some serious blue underglow and accent lighting no trouble from police up there either. Multiple cars with blue underglow and accent around here don't seem to get bothered..

Back