Anyone got a link to a heavy duty Kickstand?

inspectorcritic

Local time
3:01 AM
That Walmart s**t kickstands will bend the weight of my bike is so great everyone makes them for light as air bikes,, I have seen one electric bike with a bad ass kickstand made for a motorcycle but I half to go to the other side of town to hunt him down to see who the bike manufacture is. Also I chop my bike it sits several inches high I expect to extend it with zombie Cheeze-uz nails.

That Walmart sh*t kickstands will bend the weight of my bike is so great everyone makes them for light as air bikes,, I have seen one electric bike with a bad ass kickstand made for a motorcycle but I half to go to the other side of town to hunt him down to see who the bike manufacture is. Also I chop my bike it sits several inches high I expect to extend it with zombie Cheeze-uz nails.
https://www.amazon.com/Velo-Orange-Porteur-Double-Kickstand/dp/B00MNI30LI/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_468_tr_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=CFQ3Q5F8G8308N6T5C5N

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back