Anyone got some motoredbike part or accessories theyd like to trade for my old laptop

My old laptop is sitting here collecting dust. I figure someone may need it for their kids or browsing the web.

HP NC6000
1.7GHZ Pentium 4
1 Gig of ram
50 gig hard drive
24x CD burner and DVD reader combo
Built in modem and ethernet. No wireless unless you put a wireless card in it.
I have 3 batteries for it. They are pretty weak on holding a charge from the years of use.
Display has a max resolution of 1024x768

If anyone has some bike part or accessories to trade let me know. I dont need the thing anymore. I'll snap some photo's when I get home from work.

Haven't heard anything from anyone.

I'm not looking for much. I just don't need the anymore. I figured it be to use of someone instead of taking up apartment space. I already have an 80cc setup. Just looking for accesories. Maybe a new exhaust pipe. Fenders. Luggage rack. Mirrors. My exhaust seems to leak around the top of the baffle even after I welded it a missed a small spot. Maybe something cool I don't know about.

if you'll email me a pic or two of your bike & the 'puter, i might have a few things laying around, or i wouldn't mind buying you a fair $-amount worth of new gear you can pick out for yourself.

augidog@netzero.com

pictures006.jpg

pictures007.jpg

pictures008.jpg

pictures009.jpg

pictures010.jpg

pictures011.jpg

pictures012.jpg

pictures013.jpg

pictures014.jpg

Before it got stolen:

briansbike.jpg

After it got stolen:

pictures015.jpg

thanks...

shoot, i don't have anything to help you dress her up.

spare HT parts:
unused 36T sprocket/rubber wafers/backing straps/no hardware
unused chain
used throttle/cable/grips
used muffler, a bit worse for wear, baffle tube cut, no leaks
used boost bottle (no tubing or intake "barb")
MVC-001F.JPG

i'm not trying to cheap you out, this is all i have that applies to your ride...i don't mind if you sit on things for a while and see if some decent offers surface.

bmoody...i've found what i need, so i'll bow out of the running...good luck with the bike.

Back