Anyone have a bike stolen or almost?

You can register your bike here, but even the police will tell you it's useless and helps absolutely zero. You register it with the police station here, or

city hall. They take numbers and that's the end of it. Your bike gets stolen, they have the numbers.... an that's the end of it. Thief gets your bike, and

city has your money.

You can register your bike here, but even the police will tell you it's useless and helps absolutely zero. You register it with the police station here, or

city hall. They take numbers and that's the end of it. Your bike gets stolen, they have the numbers.... an that's the end of it. Thief gets your bike, and

city has your money.
Yes, the Omaha money machine hard at work. :LOL:

Even if I didn't know we live in the same city, I would have assumed it was this place. The last line of that is all it would have taken.

Yes, the Omaha money machine hard at work. :LOL:

Even if I didn't know we live in the same city, I would have assumed it was this place. The last line of that is all it would have taken.

Even if you follow the thief to their house and call the cops, they still won't do anything. I had 2 bikes stolen, and then I became anal about where I leave my bikes when I'm not around.

Even if you follow the thief to their house and call the cops, they still won't do anything. I had 2 bikes stolen, and then I became anal about where I leave my bikes when I'm not around.
Oh, trust me, I am very familiar with the OPD approach to stolen property. I've participated in a couple of motorcycle "reclamations" because they won't act on leads like that.

Back