Anyone have a Bremer Mini Scoot?

B

Brett hogue

might need some parts, assistance with questions, general BS talk. :cool:
I have a 1941 serial number 4117 it is a military model with a 4cycle. It is about 90 percent complete and runs. I would like to sell it to some one that knows what it is

bricycle

I have a 1941 serial number 4117 it is a military model with a 4cycle. It is about 90 percent complete and runs. I would like to sell it to some one that knows what it is
Hi Brett, I would be interested, like to see her. You may call me at: 847-nine 87-o0five 1, thank you. b.

S

Scott Clark

I have a mini scoot that was my grandfathers that he purchased brand new. I got it when he passed in 1973.
I’d be interested in purchasing yours, and pay for shipping to 49015.
Thanks.
Scott.
269-209-4886

bricycle

I have a mini scoot that was my grandfathers that he purchased brand new. I got it when he passed in 1973.
I’d be interested in purchasing yours, and pay for shipping to 49015.
Thanks.
Scott.
269-209-4886
Hi Scott, I may sell one. All three of mine are currently apart, undergoing various stages of refurbishing/improving. Just so you are aware any Bremer is in the neighborhood of $1000.00 and up, unless it is toast. These are pretty uncommon and cute as Hale. I would be interested in knowing the serial number/model (bottom of framework) as I'm working on recording the differences of the at least 5 different models. Plus working on getting replacement parts. bri.