Anyone have a way to contact ZedaMotorSports?

TheBaldKiwi

Local time
8:10 PM
I have not received any emails back and cant get a hold of them by phone either.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

I have not received any emails back and cant get a hold of them by phone either.
Ad him on F/B he's on there quite often with the Zeda maifa crew or some of the other pages he has on there.He was just on as I post this lol.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Ad him on F/B he's on there quite often with the Zeda maifa crew or some of the other pages he has on there.He was just on as I post this lol.
What F/B is he currently using? The the link from their website shows a down Facebook page.

Moderators Note:

Pages he's on are Motor bike/Mini bike/Moped South Florida,Uncontrolled Motorized Bikes, and others that are open to the public I see that he has made his Zeda Mafia Motorized Bicycle Club a closed group and now is listed as secret.Oh he's also on Souhwest Florida Motorized Bikes.

Moderators Note:

Pages he's on are Motor bike/Mini bike/Moped South Florida,Uncontrolled Motorized Bikes, and others that are open to the public I see that he has made his Zeda Mafia Motorized Bicycle Club a closed group and now is listed as secret.Oh he's also on Souhwest Florida Motorized Bikes.
I ended up messaging him through his personal F/B

Moderators Note:

He's hard to reach even on FB....he's swampped with work and orders and dealing with businesses to get other things going.

Moderators Note:

I’ve been on Miami all day. Don’t honk I’ve been ignoring all of your messages. Driving, doing deals, etc.
BUT I GOT SOME GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS, MZ and I worked out a deal, I bought all of the MZ65 pipes coming! Hopefully they are on the way.

This was his post 47 min ago on his Zeda Mafia page, f***ing guy never leaves any for the rest of us to access,He doesn't ship to Canada only if I pay courier rates yet Mz would have charged me 14 bucks to ship here and I've been waiting for quite awhile now.Robert leave MZ's stock alone and source your own so others can have access to these items LOL.

Moderators Note:

Getting in touch with Zeda is impossible, I have no idea how this guy manages to sell anything. I shot him an email about one of his $400 motors but I guess he doesn't want the money since he never replied.

Moderators Note:

Robert needs to hire a proper secretary.

Moderators Note:

He's a bit over his head trying to do everything by himself...that could hurt more than succeed...still like his offerings all though I'd build my own motors.

Moderators Note:

Back