Anyone have a zeda screaming demon bike?

Anyone purchased a screaming demon v2 engine ready bicycle from bicyclengines.com been thinking real hard about buying one?
I can't seem to find ANY motor that is called the Zeda "Screaming Demon V2" anywhere on their sight.

Never Mind, I found it....lol...I DO know that those multi spoke type mag wheels are very likely to crack, snap, and break though as they tend to be very weak where they attach to the rims, hence the reason I only will use the three spoked mags that I am presently using due to higher strength area where they attach to the rim and more ridgidity and less flex as you would have in the multi spoked, (5, 6, and ten spoked mags).

Here are the mags I use.

DSCN0229.JPG

I can't seem to find ANY motor that is called the Zeda "Screaming Demon V2" anywhere on their sight.

Never Mind, I found it....lol...I DO know that those multi spoke type mag wheels are very likely to crack, snap, and break though as they tend to be very weak where they attach to the rims, hence the reason I only will use the three spoked mags that I am presently using due to higher strength area where they attach to the rim and more ridgidity and less flex as you would have in the multi spoked, (5, 6, and ten spoked mags).

Here are the mags I use.

View attachment 178052
Thanks I have a mountain bike the back wheel is wobbly then I seen that bike thought might be good but gonna take your advice and not go with it

The Screaming Demon V2 Bicycle: 1). The rear drop-outs don't look good at all. 2). The pedestal mount needs a rear and front gusset both.

Back