Anyone have a zeda screaming demon bike?

Yeah iam interested cause you turned me on to that engine I got which is awesome I take any advice you got bro appreciate like no other
If you click on the URL link below and click on other links in those links etc, you will get a complete rundown where everything I used came from as well as the little tips and tricks I used to put it all together with...lol...Its alot of reading but the result speaks for itself.

You can get that Hyper model at Wally World. They go on sale from time to time as well.
I think I already pointed that out in post #8 already, complete with link to Wally World on that Hyper bike...lol.

Anyone purchased a screaming demon v2 engine ready bicycle from bicyclengines.com been thinking real hard about buying one?

I bought one...NOT worth the money IMO. Engine mounted fine but the forks, wheels, and brakes are junk. Wellll lets just say I would NOT buy it again knowing what I know now. I sold it for about half of what I paid for it.

The frame and the engine that came with it were OK and worked well.

I have one and have a Minarelli on it. If you get it you'll want to cut off the pedalstool mount and use a cnc mount instead as its much more sturdy and you'll also want to upgrade your wheels to something like Gemini wheels and get rid of the mags. I love mine. I added rear disk brakes, Gemini wheels, and of coarse the Minarelli with Bee Boi exhaust and a 21mm pwk carb. It'll do 60mph quickly.

Attachments

• 20220617_130531.jpg
    20220617_130531.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 82
I bought one...NOT worth the money IMO. Engine mounted fine but the forks, wheels, and brakes are junk. Wellll lets just say I would NOT buy it again knowing what I know now. I sold it for about half of what I paid for it.

The frame and the engine that came with it were OK and worked well.
Thanks man appreciate it

I think I already pointed that out in post #8 already, complete with link to Wally World on that Hyper bike...lol.

Yeah I am not gonna buy one thanks always check on here before anything

Back