Anyone have experience with these kits?

SnowyAlex

Local time
4:37 AM
I'm the owner of a nice single speed disc brake 20"x2.10 Worksman folding trike (Build and wish list for abilities here), and I'm looking to slap a front wheel electric kit on it. Course, being a 20", limited options. I've found a kit on Amazon, and the Dillenger kit.
I haven't, however, found any reviews on Dillenger, just some claims here and there that they are "the best".

AWInternational Kit
Dillenger kit

There were 2 other options I found on Amazon, but they don't include battery. They're equally as lacking in history, though.

AFTERPARTZ
TheEBikeMotor

Naturally, the EBike kit claims to ship from China (there's only 10 reviews, but some claim 10 business day or less delivery to a US address?) so there's the great Chinese quality question, but if someone recognizes the build I'd feel just as good there. I do like that AWInt has Amazon fulfilled support at least, but if the kit's cr*p, that doesn't help me much...

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back