Anyone have Experience with this Type of Speedometer?

INTP_ty

I would not qoute Fraudstein, did you know Fraudstein brains are in Mutter Museum, take a look there not human either they are however identical to JFKs brains I seen both. Did you know JFK's brains were stolen?
I grab one brain for a souviner from his head ornament the Texas ntl grd srg. Grab the other one the real one from his torso mine was like ballistics clay packing JFKz was real clever to have his brains and blood removed before the Assassination just shove the sh*t back in after the danger was clear.View attachment 85234View attachment 85234
I was informed that Einstein’s brain was removed in hopes to unlock the secret to his genius. I wouldnt call him a fraud. He did his work, told a few guys to look up into the heavens & what’d ya know’, light indeed had been “bent” in a gravitational Field. He was right.

As far as truth goes, I’m really not sure what to say. Do thought experiments give us any truth at all? Maybe not. And in that sense, you might call him a fraud because it doesn’t “give” anything at all...

inspectorcritic

I was informed that Einstein’s brain was removed in hopes to unlock the secret to his genius. I wouldnt call him a fraud. He did his work, told a few guys to look up into the heavens & what’d ya know’, light indeed had been “bent” in a gravitational Field. He was right.

As far as truth goes, I’m really not sure what to say. Do thought experiments give us any truth at all? Maybe not. And in that sense, you might call him a fraud because it doesn’t “give” anything at all...
The creature was worst than a fraud it was an abomination of mankind to those of us who sit on the Round Table of the intelengscia would know. The creep perjured a family gas bottling company will known as E=mc2 was the name of the company E stood for Elizibeth who married into the family after immigrating from the UK in 1778 "mc" I forgot the name, but it was mc junior or the 2nd.

inspectorcritic

... and by the way Einstein's fagit famous tongue is preserved at Mutters Museum it's rolled up about 20 FEET LONG in a cermanic jar. Your only seeing 1 of 5 still photos when you see him stick out it's tongue other pics show it 16 feet out and I have seen secret videos him in the lab chasing flies around instruments over 16 feet long and he or it was damn good at fooling them and catching that snack treat.

inspectorcritic

This thread went epic real fast.
Just a lucky guess, it's the brand of vodka I drink Epic one to two boots with one to two 24 Oz cans of Black Ice Extra XXX larger beer every night! The label did not warn me of the side effects~ forum hysteria!

Last edited:

CrazyDan

Just a lucky guess, it's the brand of vodka I drink Epic one to two boots with one to two 24 Oz cans of Black Ice Extra XXX larger beer every night! The label did not warn me of the side effects~ forum hysteria!
I try not to drink and type, I usually make a fool of myself when I do.