Anyone have Experience with this Type of Speedometer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my speedo lasted not long about 600 miles before the spring inside gives way still reads actuate on the total mileage speedo doesn't work anymore though says i got 2000 km on it now pretty accurate

Is this true? I guess I don’t necessarily care for 3rd parties to be tracking my information either. I’m not schizophrenic, but I’m pretty sure we’re living in a giant library.

“The only thing that needs to be absolutely certain is the location of the library” -Albert Einstein.

Srsly go outside. Look “up”

I guess I just think differently.
I just did and i seen some stars :)

If you think the world is after you then why are you online, the min you login to the internet your tracked down to a single spot also if you order stuff your not hiding either just think of all the people who know your address because of your mail

If you think the world is after you then why are you online, the min you login to the internet your tracked down to a single spot also if you order stuff your not hiding either just think of all the people who know your address because of your mail

Even with the help of general relativity -keep those things in the sky “on center” you can still only get them down to a locality.

Eithout an understanding of GR, your coordinates would drift. You can’t actually “trap” man in a corner.

I would not qoute Fraudstein, did you know Fraudstein brains are in Mutter Museum, take a look there not human either they are however identical to JFKs brains I seen both. Did you know JFK's brains were stolen?
I grab one brain for a souviner from his head ornament the Texas ntl grd srg. Grab the other one the real one from his torso mine was like ballistics clay packing JFKz was real clever to have his brains and blood removed before the Assassination just shove the sh*t back in after the danger was clear.View attachment 85234View attachment 85234

I was informed that Einstein’s brain was removed in hopes to unlock the secret to his genius. I wouldnt call him a fraud. He did his work, told a few guys to look up into the heavens & what’d ya know’, light indeed had been “bent” in a gravitational Field. He was right.

As far as truth goes, I’m really not sure what to say. Do thought experiments give us any truth at all? Maybe not. And in that sense, you might call him a fraud because it doesn’t “give” anything at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back