Anyone have problems with gasbike.net?

mrspock

Local time
8:00 PM
I ordered an engine on Jan. 2 and have heard nothing since. I've tried chat but no one answers. As far as buying online, this is the first issue I've had with any company as far as communications.

Yes, but my last quarrel was with bikebury they did not like me calling them as***le want me to apologize to their team.
Hey idiots I could of bought direct from China but they don't understand English when I swear at them that's why I went 🇺🇸.

I told them and you should know better I have a PO box ship it USPS because fedex does not deliver to USPS so I get on the phone about an hour wait said, I told you not to but if it's coming FedEx then send it to this FedEx station I gave chaw chaw chaw the new address.
Then it gets there but it has another address on it 20 miles from the drop zone it was another post office address and the FedEx employees don't want to hand it over because my ID. Does not have the address on it I had to argue for 5 hours threaten call the police cuz it's theft my property they refuse to give it to me. Also, I should add right then and there they were proceeding to ship the package back to the sender Bikebury! Lots of undeserved stress.

I told them I don't half to reflect the address FedEx rule is government Issue ID and a track number on phone address not needed plus that if I live at that address why in the he'll would I send it to you.

Meanwhile weather storm warnings siren my phone I could of used them 5 hours put it together and out run the storm.

So me calling FedEx HQ trying to explain the as***le situation I finally got them to surrender my package.
Well, after all the unnecessary s**t I had to go through I think it's worth a few swear words, don't you think so too?

Last edited:
I ordered an engine on Jan. 2 and have heard nothing since. I've tried chat but no one answers. As far as buying online, this is the first issue I've had with any company as far as communications.
Looks like quite a few.

Back