Anyone interested in racing their bike?

Did someone say "Racing"?

Hi Guys, I will see what kinda schedual I have I would like to bring out my 09, tho it is better suited to big track, not necessarily hairpins. I dunno if I can get wifey to ride that way, but we can try.

Here is my bike, wifey rides a basicly stock 2005 24" Saffire blue Whizzer.

Here is my bike, tho I've added a few things since

Attachments

• Model09 rt schoolsm1a.JPG
    Model09 rt schoolsm1a.JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 280
Whoaaa! That is one sharp looking bike! Thanks for sharing it. As for the race track. It's the same one the Mopeds, Pit bikes, pocket bikes and scooter will be racing on. It's a fairly easy track to race on. I'll be running a stock motor.;)

San Jose bike racing still on?

Hi EZr! Is tomorrow's get-together still on? There might be rain, but it's not projected to be flood stage here in the South Bay. What time?

I have a GEBE 35cc with a NEW BELT that should last through at least a few jackrabbit starts! I threw together a rear wheel with 12g spokes on the drive ring side and 14g spokes on the other side. We'll see if that holds up! Otherwise, I will be walking home :D

Just checking to see if anyone in the Bay Area would be interested in racing. On January 27, 2008 we will have a small local race (with trophies) in San Jose, Ca. I'm trying to get at least 4 or more people to race, so we can create a class. Would anyone be interested? At these races there will be moped, pocketbikes, scooters and karts races.

THANK YOU!! I've been planning an event like this as well.

I saw this picture
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i218/prosperoenjeru/photo_0005-1.jpg

and it just REALLY made me want to build a dirt tracker and race these.

I got a friend who is already purchasing the motor and installing to build a bike like the one in the pic. He loves it. We are just looking for a good place to race.

I will be purchasing my engine after I pay to fix my harley, which has been in the shop for 3 weeks...

anyone else interested in dirt-track racing?? I'm in rosemead, CA 15 minutes from LA. once the bikes are built I can strap them to the car and meet you guys anywhere to race.

racing cruiser style bikes on roads doesnt interest me. I have a harley sportster and a Ducati monster, I know speed already

The race was cancelled b/c of the heavy rain and winds. I'll let you know when the next race is scheduled.
Ray , it's great to see someone local. We plan on a San Jose to Alviso or farther ride soon. Would you be interested in joining us?
As for dirt racing Joseph, if there an event here in Cali. chances are I'll be attending. Over here its hard to find a promoter and place to run such an event.

San Jose to Alviso

Hi EZr, A San Jose to Alviso, or similar ride, sounds good! Due to time constraints, I have not had time to ride the bike in many weeks. This would be a good way to get back into the swing of things.

Cool Ray! I'll pm you in advance before we go on our next ride! It will probably be on a Saturday morning...whenever our darn weather clears up!

Back