anyone know anything about these engines?

item # 110114594836 for our ebay searchbox.

that looks interesting...i'll have to wait for feedback about the engine.

motor kits

I've seen something realy close to these before,but they were Honda powered.The Chinese manufactors have a thing with reproductions of Honda engines.It can't be any worse than the 2 stroke engines that are out.

engines

I put it my watch list,and why not for only 200 plus shipping.That dosn't sound that bad.Thats the same price I payed for just my motor,no carb,intake,or exhaust.I even had to replace some parts.

Im a little leery, no brand name, description sounds kinda vague, only $200 for a complete 4 stroke kit? No more 2 strokes could be imported after Jan, 2006 so id expect to see chinese 4 strokes like honda copys become more regularly imported after that but pics say 7-11 2004 in the corner. Maybe im just suspicious because I have not seen these before on e-bay but it looks like a good deal.

things are gonna start changing, since the ban of 2-stroke. and this engine you all are looking at (i think)is a cheap copy of the Grubee 4 cycle engine thats due to come out. also, lets not forget about the eletric which is a great product, and relies on no gas, its quiet, and kewl to ride around on. l'm really curious as to see which way everyone will go.

ebay item # 220077506025

this guy has some realy cool two strokes and one of his videos on ebay he pells out on it and sells the parts for the four stroke grubees this is the link to a full assembled fourstroke he is selling on his website i think he said that the bike will do 35 mph out of the box with a 44 tooth sprocket that not tweaking anything either imangine a 36 tooth sprocket and messing with the gov

here is his website http://motorizedbicycles.net/

MODDY EDIT: instead of ebay links, please post the item number, using the eBay item number in the searchbox (top of page) helps to pay for FREE tank-stickers...you do like free, right? 8)

just a short time ago, the 4strokes were all over ebay but now are not, I wonder why? :???: :???:
that vendor used to have a rant about 2strokes being inferior to 4strokes on his homepage at the same time he was still selling them on another page!!!
Now, he has a rant about whizzers... wonder if/when he's gonna sell them haha :p :p

i'm not too thrilled about that vendor's attitude and the info he gives (he ebay'd a skyhawk as THE absolute last 80cc engine? $499!?...give me a break) but i'm surely intrigued with the affordable 4-stroke kits.

as far as those "honda-copy" 4-strokers in the first post are concerned, well, they're probably at least as good as the basic chinese 2-strokers at about the same price.

Back