Anyone know info on: $350 ebay rack kit - 4-stroke from LiveFastMotors

seems to have a high mount ,, looks like you need a ladder to swing your leg over ,,or else have a girls style bike ,, also weight of motor so high up ?????

so even if the motor is perfect ,it seems to me not a good set up ,,,,,,

some brave person has to be first
japat

Look at the photo carefully, it looks like the engine mount is not even attached to the axe, looks like it's just screwed in a couple of inches through the stay?

Well, the chinese Lifan company got back to me finally on their copy of the honda G100/90cc engine. Thay asked what my intent was, if they gave me the parts and support for these engines.
Ain't that a hoot?
I suspect a conspiracy going on here.
I do have to admit, the engine runs fantastic now but it can't last forever.
Doc

Honda let his patient run out? He should buy a patented device for imobilizing his patients.

:cool:Guys, with the jackshaft in series, the gearing should be in the ballpark.

EXCELLENT instructions, mediocre craftsmanship on the installation kit.

Well, after seeing it in pdf, it looks pretty good for that price Tom. There are some obvious tweaks you could make once you get it such as lowering the the motor. The mounts can probably be adjusted or fabricated... looks like it could be worthwhile project.

Parts

And when it's time for replacement parts for the motor/clutch assy....I can only wonder if there are any available...in this country that is..lol. I'll keep my Robin/Suburu.

Back