Anyone know where I can get phatmoto parts or did I get duped?

I am looking for the left crank arm, it fell off my sons bike not sure how. Having a hard time finding a reputable place to order from as well.

Hey everyone, share your Phatmoto mods and ideas here on the FB Phatmoto (Builds/Mods & Info) Group. It’s a great source of info for both stock and aftermarket parts. These guys know what fits and where to find it. The owner of Phatmoto is also a member of the group and routinely post announcements on new products. Several owners have done the 212cc engine swap using custom engine mounting brackets designed and marketed by one of the members. Also learn about the 79cc Predator engine swap using the wedge adaptor mount originally made for the MM-B80 minibike. There’s even one crazy member who posted a mockup of his Phatmoto with a 50hp rotary kart racing engine!

Hey everyone, share your Phatmoto mods and ideas here on the FB Phatmoto (Builds/Mods & Info) Group. It’s a great source of info for both stock and aftermarket parts. These guys know what fits and where to find it. The owner of Phatmoto is also a member of the group and routinely post announcements on new products. Several owners have done the 212cc engine swap using custom engine mounting brackets designed and marketed by one of the members. Also learn about the 79cc Predator engine swap using the wedge adaptor mount originally made for the MM-B80 minibike. There’s even one crazy member who posted a mockup of his Phatmoto with a 50hp rotary kart racing engine!
Tell him to make the frame steel and I'll buy one. I basically gave this design out on here, spelled out this exact frame with the built in jackshaft in the seat tube and built in tank a couple years ago.
I wish the frame was steel, and able to be bought alone. I've been wanting to do one similar for a while now, but use the jackshaft to go to the right.
My bad for not making a prototype or getting a patent :p. It is spot on minus the metal used. Aluminum work hardens and shatters from vibration, steel does not. Tell him to make a steel run.

My bad for not making a prototype or getting a patent :p. It is spot on minus the metal used. Aluminum work hardens and shatters from vibration, steel does not. Tell him to make a steel run.
The 7075 T-6 Aluminum might just be the only aluminum to build with, but im going to guess that the expense of it would put it out of the price range of most...Its used in the manufacturer of military aircraft in particular, both classified and unclassified...DAMIEN

Following Brenton Jones 125cc Phatmoto engine swap over on the Phatmoto FB Group.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/208333067191742
CE0F2FF9-701A-478A-A51F-D9F67CA46A24.jpeg
DB869CAF-2797-44E9-B390-F2C0894FBEE6.jpeg

I JUST FINISHED PUTTING IN A NEW 212CC PREDATOR MOTOR IN MY PHATMOTO, UNBELIVEABLE. WENT WITH A TORQUE CONVERTER. UNBELIVEABLE
PACKAGE.
I put a Honda 200cc motor on mine cut out the jack shaft and ran a direct chain to the rear wheel kept the clutch because it is faster than the torque converter it does 70-80mph and has tons of torque love it

Back