Anyone MGTOW?

bike4life

I wish i could go back to 12 and know everything that i know now from the past 55 years :D

Invest in a little bitcoins when you get a chance. Don't spend alot though, unless you can and are comfortable losing everything
once or twice lol

I've been buying and selling bitcoins since they were $0.68 cents for one.
Seen one bitcoin price go up to about $20,000.00 then fall back slowly to around $3,600.00.
Now we're just watching the sideways movement.

Honestly, i think the bitcoin/financial revolution and the MGTOW thing seem to sometimes walk hand in hand.

It's interesting, that's for sure.

Stay safe, young person! ;)
Yeah I invested in Altcoins and got burned but didn’t sell still hodl. I think crypto go to the moon in 10years, it’s like the web, iPhone. Etc but yeah I wish I could go back to when I was 9 and knew everything I know now lol. I would also have bought btc when it was pennies...
Somehow foreign brides are becoming popular. Idk if they are awalt or any better...

Tony01

Mgtow on the surface is about guys not wanting to get screwed over, but the reality is it’s an acronym for nice guys with no balls who don’t know how to be a man or how to get what they want from women, and/or hate women for not giving them what they want. A real man doesn’t refer to women as “bitches” like the urban dictionary definitions for mgtow that I see. While there are some women out there that are genuine man-hating c*nts the vast majority of them are amazing people, each unique in her own way. Just cause they don’t want what you’re trying to force on them or deceive them into doesn’t mean they are “bitches”. Another bullsh*t movement like the Pound Me Too movement.

bike4life

Mgtow on the surface is about guys not wanting to get screwed over, but the reality is it’s an acronym for nice guys with no balls who don’t know how to be a man or how to get what they want from women, and/or hate women for not giving them what they want. A real man doesn’t refer to women as “bitches” like the urban dictionary definitions for mgtow that I see. While there are some women out there that are genuine man-hating cnts the vast majority of them are amazing people, each unique in her own way. Just cause they don’t want what you’re trying to force on them or deceive them into doesn’t mean they are “bitches”. Another bullsht movement like the Pound Me Too movement.
Maybe but idk. Divorce rates are 50percent and a bunch of other stuff...

Will'smotobikes19

The most annoying part is seeing young couples that stay together whenever it’s different for you. Millennial girls are so flighty it’s not even funny they like you one day and gone the next. You old timers have it good. Life is really a crapshoot you try a girl like clothes and if it isn’t the right fit human emotion kicks in. Animals have it good they just pair up but with humans it has to be complex. My opinion might be biased because everyone else seems to have perfect lives. If you’re a guy that gets upset at girls it doesn’t mean anything is wrong with you. It just happens to be girls favor the bully football player type instead of their victims. Don’t ask me why. It’s really a caveman/cavegirl type attraction. Lots of animals fight over females. Bike4life if you’re how can I say it, more sensitive don’t listen to people that make fun of you. Don’t hate yourself for it either. In a nutshell not everyone can marry the first girl they are with. It would make life a lot easier though. Though they can be annoying they are part of our lives. Don’t destroy yourself by staying around people that don’t care about you that’s #1 mistake.

The_Aleman

I'm divorced, and yeah, it caught me off guard when it happened after 6 years of seemingly-happy marriage. People change tho, and it's impossible to predict, let alone fathom, the catalyst that drives a complete attitude change. It could be an unexpected epiphany. To evolve, one must change. It is natural for men to resist change. It is unnatural to not change.