anyone noting that gas prices are spiking now?

bike4life

While your 20HP bicycle idea is the solution to the gas delivery problems
Ya still gotta be able to fill and pump the gas off the truck. So training is required
you can run do that without a CDL... thus its a way to get drivers move around hazmat trucks with no certs as a hack.

bike4life

buy barrels of crude oil and make yur own Gasoline for cheap like they do in the jungle lol
should have taken physical delivery when the price was negative in march last year.... should have taken physical delivery of 1 million barallels to sit in your backyard which would have been free for the oil plus the railfreight costs...

bike4life

1620072738837.png

Frogslayer

should have taken physical delivery when the price was negative in march last year.... should have taken physical delivery of 1 million barallels to sit in your backyard which would have been free for the oil plus the railfreight costs...
How many of us have tanker ships or huge bulk tanks just sitting around lol?

mcdanida

I actually get 55 gallon drum barrels from Jiffy Lube down the road. I filled two up with high and medium grade gas back when it was under $2 a gallon. I have manual hand pumps to pump the gas outta them. Have plenty of small engine gas. Probably a year or more. Lawnmower, weed whacker, chainsaw and of course my two new motorized bikes.

bike4life

I actually get 55 gallon drum barrels from Jiffy Lube down the road. I filled two up with high and medium grade gas back when it was under $2 a gallon. I have manual hand pumps to pump the gas outta them. Have plenty of small engine gas. Probably a year or more. Lawnmower, weed whacker, chainsaw and of course my two new motorized bikes.
big brain
1620102867162.png