Anyone order from gasbike.net?

mountain80

Local time
10:20 AM
As the title states has anyone dealt with them? They seem to have a large selection of parts and reasonable prices, just wondering what they are like to deal with.

Cheers

i have dealt with them, BEWARE!!!!!

As the title states has anyone dealt with them? They seem to have a large selection of parts and reasonable prices, just wondering what they are like to deal with.

Cheers

I just reported them to BBB today. they asked me to return CDI and magneto for inspection, to see why 4 new sparkplugs were not firing, but had previously(maybe a bad CDI or magneto?)
I finally reached a person, not a voicemail, after a month of calls and emails, and he told me they had to send them to China to be tested, they have no capabilities for that here!
expect another 2-3 weeks he said, and call back in a week or so.
that was it, now I can't even take the thing to a local shop for testing, they have all the electronics, on a boat to China!

I ordered the phatmoto in may 2019 as soon as I got on it the jackshaft sprocket wasn't lined up from the factory.now I need a clutch and sprocket ive been calling them ever since and all 4 people I talked to were bulls**t liars.i need a sprocket and he don have pars for he phamoto. pissed off and read to rumble!

Cheers
raggie1940
Had no problem with prices or understanding what I was wanting from their website came in before time and no problem with dealing with them if I did have a problem

I ordered the phatmoto in may 2019 as soon as I got on it the jackshaft sprocket wasn't lined up from the factory.now I need a clutch and sprocket ive been calling them ever since and all 4 people I talked to were bullsh*t liars.i need a sprocket and he don have pars for he phamoto. pissed off and read to rumble!
Yes they are fine. And no they dont have the parts they dont buuld the bikes they just sell them. They only have a hand full of parts for the phatmoto. And if you watched the videos before putting your bike together or if you read the instructions it does say YOU have to line up clutch and shaft. So its your fault please dont blaim the bike ir the site. I dont work for them or get anything for saying so. I just hate when someone dont take blaim for their mistake and pass it off to a business than they get a bad name for no reason.
You also need to oil the clutch 2 drops at the ring before riding.

i have dealt with them, BEWARE!!!!!

I just reported them to BBB today. they asked me to return CDI and magneto for inspection, to see why 4 new sparkplugs were not firing, but had previously(maybe a bad CDI or magneto?)
I finally reached a person, not a voicemail, after a month of calls and emails, and he told me they had to send them to China to be tested, they have no capabilities for that here!
expect another 2-3 weeks he said, and call back in a week or so.
that was it, now I can't even take the thing to a local shop for testing, they have all the electronics, on a boat to China!
Really?? You dont have a $10 voltmeter? To check yourself?
They are a business not a bike shop they just sell products. Not sure what your issue was but how is it a small business fault that you build bikes but dont know how? If your green or new thats fine everyone starts somewhere.
Cdi/coil if they came from chaina rookie misstake there not sure why you would waste money on a chaina cdi/coil kit when a ngk kit only a few dollars more and 100% better. But with them cheap coils you need to strip cover sometimes to make sure there is contact very simple fix takes as long as you takes you to unscrew a 3mm screw and grap a set of wire strippers and peel it back put it back together.

Back