Anyone try the Zeda magneto?

@Stoneman

If you don't like my recommendations for those who live in the U.S.A and not Australia I suggest you block me because you'll see it more often than you think.

Just shipping cost from Australia alone is more than what I can buy his magneto for shipped..I'd highly suggest you concentrate on sales in your country and stop being a winey azz because you don't like Huffy Davidson products...Fact is ,much like his CDI, his upgraded oz magneto is better than your factory oz magnetos and will remain so untill proven otherwise.;)

Im up for a free CDI from you to test if you're so confident your, I mean jaguars Kawasaki KDX 200 CDI is better?..don't miss the opportunity:)

Have a great day:)

Last edited:
Was looking around for the OZ magneto and stumbled on the Zeda. Says it has more resistance but all I can find is from the BMW site.
https://bicyclemotorworks.com/product/12-volt-zeda-magneto/#

Also, anyone know where to get the OZ magneto besides eBay or BMW? Can't find it anywhere else that I have heard of the seller.
The Zeda CDI you see listed at Zedamotorsports is a stock replacement magneto.

For some reason he hasn't listed the Oz magneto for some time now...not exactly sure why.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

@Stoneman

If you don't like my recommendations for those who live in the U.S.A and not Australia I suggest you block me because you'll see it more often than you think.

Just shipping cost from Australia alone is more than what I can buy his magneto for shipped..I'd highly suggest you concentrate on sales in your country and stop being a winey azz because you don't like Huffy Davidson products...Fact is ,much like his CDI, his upgraded oz magneto is better than your factory oz magnetos and will remain so untill proven otherwise.;)

Im up for a free CDI from you to test if you're so confident your, I mean jaguars Kawasaki KDX 200 CDI is better?..don't miss the opportunity:)

Have a great day:)

I’m not here to promote products

The op asked about the ZEDA mag.

Well my contemporary peers I present to you for your viewing pleasure, and my braggin rights the one, the only, and yes the very first Stoneman Ignition to ever grace our beautiful American shores. It looks to be well built and further review will be forth coming when I get my ol lazy ass around to it. If anyone can't wait I suggest you contact him cause it got here so fast that you could probably have on in your hand before you get my input. Ordered Jan. 28 received Feb 5.View media item 61144

Last edited:
Well hurry up and try it out! I'm getting ready to start buying parts for my new build :p

Well my contemporary peers I present to you for your viewing pleasure, and my braggin rights the one, the only, and yes the very first Stoneman Ignition to ever grace our beautiful American shores. It looks to be well built and further review will be forth coming when I get my ol lazy ass around to it. If anyone can't wait I suggest you contact him cause it got here so fast that you could probably have on in your hand before you get my input. Ordered Jan. 28 received Feb 5.View media item 61144
Very cool!

That's Great Garry

That was fast postage!

F669B9EF-15AD-4D2A-8152-7EC851611791.jpeg
Played around with a logo

Not sure if I like it yet

Back