Anyone tryed out a Revolution Cycles engine before??

Local time
11:25 PM
Anyone tryed out a Revolution Cycles engine before?? Can you guys give me feedback. Like what ya got out it? Top speed? Clutch performance? Reliablity? Thanks a bunch!

-Strontium E.

Oh his momma did not hug him or dropped him on his little head several times.
He is selling a Happy Time engine. These are available form vendors who will treat you much better, respect you as a customer and not think of you as a ATM.
But I could be worng.

Stront I dont know that dealer but do a search on it and read then form your own conclusions. Theres plenty of vendors in these threads where folks have nothing but good things to say about service and the product. To me customers experience is like gold. Good luck!

Yes you are right thats what I would do as well. But Dax's wait time is to long you know? I wanna do it before the summer is over? Which one do you have?

This guy doesn't have horns and a tail, he's not evil, just a poor businessman. Nobody in business, gets up in the morning and plans to make his customers mad but sometimes it just happens. The good vendors will have many happy customers and every now and the a mad one. The poor vendors will have many mad customers and every now and then a happy one. Just the way the world is.

I bought a replacement 70cc engine from him after my first motor took a poop, not the kit, just the motor. I paid $135 shipped. the item was as described. Shipping took a couple weeks, not too bad. When I received my package, the first thing I thought was the box looked way too small. He stuffed it in a flat rate box, and didnt use any packing material to protect it. He just stuck it in an empty box and shipped it. Luckily it came in one piece. One of the motor mount studs got bent during shipping, but that was the only damage.

Back