Anyone use this sprocket hub adapter?

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Well, crud. I measured the hub diameter with a micrometer and it's 1.25in. No one makes or carries a adapter that is that size- any suggestions on a shim material to use with a 1.5in adapter?

Well, crud. I measured the hub diameter with a micrometer and it's 1.25in. No one makes or carries a adapter that is that size- any suggestions on a shim material to use with a 1.5in adapter?
Are you measuring the smallest part of the taper? If so you can buy the adapter i linked and shave the spacers down with a sanding drum

If i'm understanding what you mean by taper, it doesn't have any- the hub a perfect cylinder from flange to flange. Looks like shaving down a spacer is the way to go. Thanks again-

If i'm understanding what you mean by taper, it doesn't have any- the hub a perfect cylinder from flange to flange. Looks like shaving down a spacer is the way to go. Thanks again-
Ah makes sense, then you would have to shave the spacers, just remember to both sides evenly!

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back