aphorism

G

gone_fishin

anything worth doing is worth doing right.

yaknow, it ain't always fun being an active member and a moddy, sometimes i gotta do or say something that's part of the job...if you want the growth, we need the structure.

i don't know how to feel about the possible loss of a leading figure here, but i do know my private messaging works just fine, yet remains empty.

guess it all boils down to a matter of perspective.

G

gone_fishin

right, sorry, should have explained...according to email i've received, i think this topic is from a "former" member who wanted to leave a lil zen-ish criticism behind on the way out...

apparently, not everyone wants m-b.c to change from "casual" to "organized effort."

Well I have tried to sign on using your passwords and have re signded up on the site using another name and address...so I guess I am off the site....I have no trouble on the other ones so maybe I will see you guys there. It has been a blast see u guys around the net
i took it personally because i'm always open to discussion of my moddy methods, yet i wasn't approached for moderation. i don't like "losing" members, 'specially this one.

G

gone_fishin

all has been privately revealed, tom.

sorry for being a lil thin-skinned folks, we've been working hard to rock this board...

for future reference, any member should feel free to PM or E me about any issue you'd like.