Apparently my bikes don't run, LOL

Street Ryderz

Local time
7:45 AM
Kinda funny since I still have the fastest gps verified china girl for both acceleration and topend. I held this now for just over two years!

Here's one of my stock engine bikes doing just over 50 mph! The light post's on my left in the last leg are 150ft apart and I pass them in just under 2 seconds,

And this is my daily/racer passing 50mph bikes while climbing a hill like nothing!

Don't really know what would make one think MY bikes don't run LOL! The engine in my daily shown there is from 08 and still runs the same 14 years later!

Attachments

• IMG_0146.JPG
    IMG_0146.JPG
    195.7 KB · Views: 117
Kinda funny since I still have the fastest gps verified china girl for both acceleration and topend. I held this now for just over two years!

Here's one of my stock engine bikes doing just over 50 mph! The light post's on my left in the last leg are 150ft apart and I pass them in just under 2 seconds,

And this is my daily/racer passing 50mph bikes while climbing a hill like nothing!

Don't really know what would make one think MY bikes don't run LOL! The engine in my daily shown there is from 08 and still runs the same 14 years later!

Lots of guys that claim they know it all and have the fastest bikes yet everyday I see post about what jets do I need and how do I tune my carb?

Well, I hate to pop your top end speed bubble.... But my out of the box YD100 did 63 MPH and that wasn't even at full throttle.
Hate to burst your bubble but there is no way your bike does 63 mph. With 10/36 gearing on 26 inch wheels you'd be turning over 12,000 rpms and a stock yd100 is incapable of those rpms especially without a tuned expansion chamber.
Screenshot_20210529-080337_Chrome.jpg

Say what you want, My GPS said thats what I was going and I have 2 people here that will verify that ... Its true
I have nothing to gain by lying.. :)

Hate to burst your bubble but there is no way your bike does 63 mph. With 10/36 gearing on 26 inch wheels you'd be turning over 12,000 rpms and a stock yd100 is incapable of those rpms especially without a tuned expansion chamber.View attachment 105448
Formula for speed in miles per hour

rpm ÷ (total reduction × 1056) × wheel diameter × ⚻ = mph.

8797 ÷ (3 × 36/10 × 1056) × 26 × ⚻ = 63 mph.

In mathematically pointing this out, I'll say I've never liked GPS speed trackers. Regardless of the vehicle, I've had GPS speed trackers show a different speed than what the speedometer was showing.

Last edited:
Thats cool and all, but looking at pictures of your bike, you only have pretty china-ish looking rim brakes??

Yea, in the back of your pick up truck. :ROFLMAO:
Ive gone 50 mph with my Robin Subaru 4 stroke 33cc engine. Oh did I mention that I was going down hill. Here in Tennessee we have grades that can be up to 30% and grades that can be 5+ miles long. One can gather a lot of speed when you have gravity assist.

Back