Apparently my bikes don't run, LOL

It takes over 12 horsepower just to overcome the wind resistance at 60mph. A stock yd 100 does not even come close to that. So your stock unbalanced unported China engine is spinning rpms that the top builders with balanced ported engines with extreme port timings are barely able to achieve? Pretty sure the GPS isn't accurate or it's in kilometers per hour. I'm not knocking your bike I'm just stating facts.

Well, I hate to pop your top end speed bubble.... But my out of the box YD100 did 63 MPH and that wasn't even at full throttle.
Let me clue you in on GPS. Hit a bump at speed and the GPS records that speed. My Athena 70 hybrid is a 63.4mph bike turning just over 12,000 rpm, yours ain't.

Let me clue you in on GPS. Hit a bump at speed and the GPS records that speed. My Athena 70 hybrid is a 63.4mph bike turning just over 12,000 rpm, yours ain't.

Speedometer and walk around of the bike will improve the video. I'm hoping to get a glasses arm cam soon.

If you're doing this with a cellphone then get a cellphone holder and position it to where you can see the road better, instead of mainly the top of your handlebars. Filming is a skill set within itself.

30 on level ground is fine with me; otherwise I'll just ride a motorcycle.
ive hit 47 MPH with my stock Zeda 80, but only did so to see what it had...There was still a little throttle left over...But im with Sidewinder Jerry on this one...30 to 35 miles per hour is more than enough for me...Even though ive built my bikes like the proverbial "brick outhouse", you always have to keep in mind for safety sake, that these are, after all, only bicycles with an engine slapped on it...If i wanted to ride faster than this, i would get back into motorcycles again...What i have is plenty good enough for me...lol...DAMIEN

Back