Apparently my bikes don't run, LOL

ive hit 47 MPH with my stock Zeda 80, but only did so to see what it had...There was still a little throttle left over...But im with Sidewinder Jerry on this one...30 to 35 miles per hour is more than enough for me...Even though i built my bike like the proverbial "brick outhouse", you always have to keep in mind for safety sake, that these are, after all, only bicycles with an engine slapped on it...If i wanted to ride faster than this, i would get back into motorcycles again...What i have is plenty good enough for me...lol...DAMIEN
In my state the legal limit is 30 mph on level ground and up to the speed limit going down hill.

I'm on a fixed income so funds tend to be low for me. I ride my bike due to its low cost for transportation. My state does require a driver's license but doesn't require insurance or registration. It's really cool to be able to ride on a gallon or less of gas per month lol.

Last edited:
In my state the legal limit is 30 mph on level ground and up to the speed limit going down hill.

I'm on a fixed income so funds tend to be low for me. I ride my bike due to its low cost for transportation. My state does require a driver's license but doesn't require insurance or registration. It's really cool to be able to ride an entire month on a gallon or less of gas per month lol.
In my State, the same applies, except for the license, though i have one, these little babies are still classified as just a bicycle with our Motor Vehicles Dept....The only times ive been pulled over was because the Trooper, Officer, or Sheriffs Deputy just wants to get a close look at the bike...lol...Also doesnt hurt at all that the elected Sheriff, as well as 2 of his deputies and several active duty city cops as well as former cops such as myself all attend the same church on sunday...lol...DAMIEN

Well, I hate to pop your top end speed bubble.... But my out of the box YD100 did 63 MPH and that wasn't even at full throttle.
LOL more delusional BS! What is my top speed? I didn't even say so how do you pop my bubble? Try the gps race timer app it's very accurate using multiple satellites and post your time! This was just an acceleration run wasn't worried about top speed, I was just rolling into the throttle, only using about half maybe just past LOL.
IMG_0040.PNG

Last edited:
Speedometer and walk around of the bike will improve the video. I'm hoping to get a glasses arm cam soon.

If you're doing this with a cellphone then get a cellphone holder and position it to where you can see the road better, instead of mainly the top of your handlebars. Filming is a skill set within itself.
Action camera on a chest mount. This is an old video with a phone mounted on the bike and it's easy to see why that doesn't work .

Action camera on a chest mount. This is an old video with a phone mounted on the bike and it's easy to see why that doesn't work .

In the past I've had vibration issues with older phones. However, in my case the vibe issues were while I was sitting still. What was better in that video despite the vibe issues was your camera position. A before ride walk around and description of the bike will greatly improve your views and followers.

To me the best videos could be made with 2 cam riders. Then spice the 2 videos together.

Last edited:
A before ride walk around and description of the bike will greatly improve your views and followers.
Thats the one gripe i have with any of these videos...You never get to see the bike itself or see and hear how its built, is it stock or modified etc...Too many videos just show a speedometer and or the road, i can do that all by myself on my own bike...lol...DAMIEN

Thats the one gripe i have with any of these videos...You never get to see the bike itself or see and hear how its built, is it stock or modified etc...Too many videos just show a speedometer and or the road, i can do that all by myself on my own bike...lol...DAMIEN
Both the video's I posted have a good view and are pretty clear, if you watch the whole thing rather than the section I chose to show you will see a walkaround and most people here know what's done to them, If it's stock I say so and my daily/racer well we all know it's highly modded! Posting good quality video is time consuming and honestly I'd rather be enjoying a ride with friends or even alone than waiting on video to upload. I do alot of night riding and that posed a whole new challenge in getting good video.

Both the video's I posted have a good view and are pretty clear
I wasnt necessarily referring to your videos, but most videos that people submit in general...Most of them show nothing more than the streets there cruising, how fast they can go and sometimes some pretty scenery...lol...Ive seen some of these that go a half hour or longer, i can ride and enjoy myself riding in that amount of time so when i see the counter showing that the video is a long one and just fast forward and it shows nothing more than a scenic ride, i just ignore it and go for a ride of my own...im not going to bore anyone with my ride by showing a video like what i described, but would do one that explains what i built, how i did it, pitfalls to look for, show the bike, and then ride to show what it can do...lol...DAMIEN

Edit...i apparently missed the "M" when i wrote "any of these videos" when i had meant to type "many of these videos".

Both the video's I posted have a good view and are pretty clear, if you watch the whole thing rather than the section I chose to show you will see a walkaround and most people here know what's done to them, If it's stock I say so and my daily/racer well we all know it's highly modded! Posting good quality video is time consuming and honestly I'd rather be enjoying a ride with friends or even alone than waiting on video to upload. I do alot of night riding and that posed a whole new challenge in getting good video.
You did good for a video. Yes like I said filming is a whole other skill set. Your ride is your ride for that day. A video is forever and can be shared.

I can deal with a lot but downright despise motorized bicycle idiot videos. The type that idiots think traffic laws don't apply to them.

They do Speedway in Lights during the Christmas season in Bristol. At the end of the light show you get to go around the track then into a small amusement park in the infield. I so one day want to post a video of me riding around the race track at Bristol.

Back