Apparently this forum will be shut down ? Edit: False!

Nirve

Local time
2:19 AM
This user on Reddit claims to have bought this forum to shut it down. True ?

Source

Edit: He deleted his post, not standing to his own crap. Here's what it looked like:
IMG_3336.PNG
Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 4.15.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 4.15.35 PM.png

what a coward

This is nothing more than a hoax from someone that is obviously "disgruntled"...If Anton had ever sold this site to ESmalik without letting me know first, I would be the first one to resign from the forum in protest of being under dubious leadership...lol...DAMIEN
Thank god. I love this forum and I don’t like the way Reddit is built up on the other hand. ✌🏻

If anyone here is a Reddit member, This ESmalik, AKA Smolik Performance should be reported to Reddit for this violation of their rules for their moderators to follow.

Reddit Rules For Moderators to Follow

Rule 2
Abide by community rules. Post authentic content into communities where you have a personal interest, and do not cheat or engage in content manipulation (including spamming, vote manipulation, ban evasion, or subscriber fraud) or otherwise interfere with or disrupt Reddit communities.

Rule 5
You don’t have to use your real name to use Reddit, but don’t impersonate an individual or an entity in a misleading or deceptive manner.

Rule 7
Keep it legal, and avoid posting illegal content or soliciting or facilitating illegal or prohibited transactions.

Enforcement
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to

Asking you nicely to knock it off
Asking you less nicely
Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
Removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to, accounts
Adding restrictions to Reddit communities, such as adding NSFW tags or Quarantining
Removal of content
Banning of Reddit communities

A Reddit member can contact Reddit Admins directly with this link...Click "message the Admins" box once your there...This guy needs to lose his subforum site.

Back