Arctic Silver + Head Gasket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because that's a free air fan, not a compressor. If it can't force your hand off it then it's not pushing any harder than the air ever could while riding (you know like sticking your hand out to the side and the air pushes back.)

You would be better off taking advantage of a true air ram design in that case, which even then isn't effective on these bikes.

It is going to increase the rate air is accessed from the intake box because a 5cfm fan in a space smaller than 5 centimeters it will compress it a bit and change the operating environment, synchronized by the electricity delivered at RPM.

On demand access is heavy s**t, it doesn't increase enough to patent but it's toward it and not away.

I would rather alumiweld 4 cpu case fans to my jug and spin fans toward cooling and idling, but that would take a battery worth.

Last edited:
Not to mention a 2 stroke is practically a compressor, it relies on stored inertia to help keep it running but in the end it's sucking air in, compressing it somewhat, then really compressing it, and then releasing stored energy (gasoline) in the form of an explosion, which further pulls in air and compresses it.

The electric fan just doesn't have the ability to compress air, while the engine sucking in air is creating a vacuum at the carburetor, and the 14psi atmosphere is more than happy to behave like a compressor and force air into the carb.

Pressure is key in this instance, if you can't litteraly force 5cfm of air through then you can't force more power output. Without compression your idea isn't going to work, so you'll need more than .84 watts to see an improvement of a couple thousand watts. No free power today sorry.

This isn't a magical fantasy land of hypothetical sh*t, I'm talking about hands on experience and how it relates to the topic while you theorize on results different than something that already happened.
Who's theorizing hypothetical s**t when you say stuff like All it's gonna do is slow my engine light glow up and provide an extra ondemand air particulate on time. What I said was YOU have NO CLUE!

Who's theorizing hypothetical sh*t when you say stuff like All it's gonna do is slow my engine light glow up and provide an extra ondemand air particulate on time. What I said was YOU have NO CLUE!

I have plenty of clues - clues that you wanna talk s**t instead of converse.

Taaalk your s**t against graphite despite never using it Gramps, too impotent to get sideways with bitches so you're getting sideways at me - stop it.

Not to mention a 2 stroke is practically a compressor, it relies on stored inertia to help keep it running but in the end it's sucking air in, compressing it somewhat, then really compressing it, and then releasing stored energy (gasoline) in the form of an explosion, which further pulls in air and compresses it.

The electric fan just doesn't have the ability to compress air, while the engine sucking in air is creating a vacuum at the carburetor, and the 14psi atmosphere is more than happy to behave like a compressor and force air into the carb.

Pressure is key in this instance, if you can't litteraly force 5cfm of air through then you can't force more power output. Without compression your idea isn't going to work, so you'll need more than .84 watts to see an improvement of a couple thousand watts. No free power today sorry.

It's like a 2 stroke\stage compressor.

I don't expect to burn my tires about it, but it is gonna give an improvement to my general performance. It's doing ANY work the motor otherwise WOULD do. Thus increasing efficiency.

It's a tiny gain for 1oz of weight but I say it's worth it and will really work to the point of logging noticeable differences when I am packing my battery and can Max out the electronics.

Last edited:
I have plenty of clues - clues that you wanna talk sh*t instead of converse.

Taaalk your sh*t against graphite despite never using it Gramps, too impotent to get sideways with bitches so you're getting sideways at me - stop it.
Many of us have tried every thing you could ever think of none of it is new thats why we can tell you without hessitation what will work or not but you dont listen to good first hand experience so think what you will keep f***ing stuff up! If nothing else at least I can get some entertainment from your posts!

Many of us have tried every thing you could ever think of none of it is new thats why we can tell you without hessitation what will work or not but you dont listen to good first hand experience so think what you will keep f***ing stuff up! If nothing else at least I can get some entertainment from your posts!
I care about dropping experience when something is tested to NOT work. If it doesn't NOT work, then it Works.

I drop Works of experience.

Graphite powderized - did it - had my engine running more lubricated than i have ever felt or preferred VS whatever negative zero experience sideways s**t you said.

Go try it, see for yourself. You'll need a new plug and nothing bad will happen from it. Have fun or be scared of it.

Last edited:
I care about dropping experience when something is tested to NOT work. If it doesn't NOT work, then it Works.

I drop Works of experience.

Graphite powderized - did it - had my engine running more lubricated than i have ever felt or preferred VS whatever negative zero experience sideways sh*t you said.

Go try it, see for yourself. You'll need a new plug and nothing bad will happen from it. Have fun or be scared of it.
A substance that cant be compressed or molecularly bonded to mated surfaces will do nothing but score the cylinder wall and the bearings Fact not open to debate already proven many times over by people like you who dont head genuine advise!You do realize that just before your engine is about to grenade is when it works the best ever!

A substance that cant be compressed or molecularly bonded to mated surfaces will do nothing but score the cylinder wall and the bearings Fact not open to debate already proven many times over by people like you who dont head genuine advise!You do realize that just before your engine is about to grenade is when it works the best ever!

It's actually a polishing lubricant. Does a finer job than I could by hand. Cracked a ring a year later, no issues.

shopping (7).jpg
1004971_06-500x500.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back