Are Chinese motorcycles any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 1969 Honda Cub is more comfortable. I think it funny when I pull up next to some beanie pirate on a Harley and they're sitting 3 inches closer to the ground than I am on my little step through.

H/D - VRS - Honda Cub? Who looks funniest riding what?

🛵 Honda Cub is for you LewieBike (y)

The logging company I worked for gave me one to scout out blocks, 100 cc kinda died out at altitude above 1100m. Never had an issue with it other than that.

The problem with both the Virago and Rebel are that the frames and handlebar and foot peg ergonomics are cramped. A lot of really older design 1960's motorcycles and small cruisers are cramped. I rode a '81 Yamaha 750 Virago and desipte the engine's bulk and bike's weight my knees were way too high and the seat didn't allow you to slide back.

My 1969 Honda Cub is more comfortable. I think it funny when I pull up next to some beanie pirate on a Harley and they're sitting 3 inches closer to the ground than I am on my little step through.
Honda cub 125cc's rock. A perfect bike for an old geezer scootin around the hood, just pure fun. Kinda pricey for a new one but they last forever.

From 1953 to present there were over 60 million Honda cubs made #1 selling in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back