are recumbents stable?

ive seen the 3 wheelers. i didnt know there were different types. ill see if i can get one from the dump
You won't find a tadpole or any recumbent three-wheeler in a dump unless its totaled.

Maybe an upright delta, (adult trike) I woudn't go over 10mph on one. Even tadpoles old used they're hundreds of dollars.

Oh you ain't living unless you hurting. Just a fact of life. 😂
I hear you, the recumbent is like sitting on a lawn chair for a few hours, the upright bicycle saddles similar to sitting on a tree limb. For the necessary cardio, I want as little pain as possible ,just get my heart rate up for an hour or so and burn some calories. I can do without the sore neck,ass and shoulders. The recumbent's for me are just for sight-seeing and exercise. I never ride the motorized bicycles that long, the parts never stay attached for anything over that.

this thread has gone down the proverbial u trap of the toilet...
You do know that since this is your thread, if you ask me, i will remove any and all posts you object to in your thread...Just letting you know...DAMIEN

Ps...Each post is numbered on the right hand, upper corner...As a for instance...this one was #44...After the deletions, it is now #29...Thats how much crap i had to delete in order to return this thread to the OP !!!

Ok...Im not gonna spend all night playing hall monitor for this thread tonight just to keep deleting more unwanted posts to this thread !!!

I have deleted every "off topic" post on this thread so it is not in the toilet any longer.

If this doesn't work, i will lock this thread.

Remember that the "Miscellaneous Ramblings" thread In "Off Topic" was specifically set up for any and all off topic tomfoolery we want to indulge in to keep this from happening on someones thread and the OP has just made mention that his thread just went into the toilet in the post before this one...Enough said....DAMIEN

Back