Are the 89$ ebay 66cc engine kits ok

Im looking for a cheap temporary engine that will get me to work and back for about 3 to 4 months any ideas im a big guy at 245 pounds so it needs to be 66cc or bigger any help would be awesome

Need to work out a bag that wraps around the engine, exhaust and tank. Something lightweight and quick to put on. Only for those times 10+ miles out with a breakdown not fixable on the roadside, kept in your bag with the tools I hope you all always keep on you. Of course it doesn't need to withstand high heat, you've already let it cool down attempting to fix it and the push it to the bus stop. Tell em its a bag for your groceries.

Need to work out a bag that wraps around the engine, exhaust and tank. Something lightweight and quick to put on. Only for those times 10+ miles out with a breakdown not fixable on the roadside, kept in your bag with the tools I hope you all always keep on you. Of course it doesn't need to withstand high heat, you've already let it cool down attempting to fix it and the push it to the bus stop. Tell em its a bag for your groceries.
Hmm, I would claim it was an electric bike and the bag protects it from the environment if I went that route... Kind of hard to make it look like that maybe... Taking off the chain would make it look less suspicious maybe?

We need a universal fairing that fits beach cruisers or mb frames that channel air to our engines yet hides the engine and tank. Something like the Suzuki rm62 fairing. We'd be able to go faster with a lower gear ratio than normal with the same power if we had a proper fairing anyway...
00865354.jpg

We need a universal fairing that fits beach cruisers or mb frames that channel air to our engines yet hides the engine and tank. Something like the Suzuki rm62 fairing. We'd be able to go faster with a lower gear ratio than normal with the same power if we had a proper fairing anyway...
00865354.jpg
YSR farings fit well and are proportionaly pretty close to perfect.
ysr50_1.jpg

But that'll look like a motorcycle hardcore, not a bicycle with a fairing for high speeds. Still digging it, would we need to weld mounts for it?
Yes four stand off's and a tie in at the bottom would work,I think any style of fairing will make it look more like a motorcycle until you look at the wheels and their dia LOL.

The Zeda80 is 69.4cc...it uses a 40mm stroke instead of a 38mm stroke for a typical 66 cc.....Both share a 47mm bore.
40mm is standard bore size for a 50cc the only makers I know that use bigger piston with shorter stroke is GY6 CHINESE which is about 50mm

Ever since my breakdown 18 miles from home and being denied on the bus with the bike on the front after draining my tank and bowl, keeping the gas cap in my backpack and still be refused (was one hell of a walk), I've passed up many buses with my middle finger out. Fork them douchebags, took me 2 hours vs 30 minutes bus vs MAB anyways...

Thatsa whya I don't likeatof***iea with the BUS EHH!!

LOL why? To get sick, smell beer everywhere and hot musty booty....

You know you could have removed the gas tank and built a special suitcase to cover the block...

Anyway, yeah I had my bus fall outs and beat the bus all the way to my destination when I use to live in NE SEATTLE.

Best fun area to cycle, down hill off NE 45TH I LOST a lot of stuff on that hill, 2 sets of new pads with 350 lbs in the rack, timber for an old RV I was repairing for my wife at the time when I was not working loads, paint cans, phones lol if you want to make cash hit the dub. Always money to make EVERYWHERE hauling. As much as printers and computers that get thrown out that's resale on eBay.

Back