Are the 89$ ebay 66cc engine kits ok

Im looking for a cheap temporary engine that will get me to work and back for about 3 to 4 months any ideas im a big guy at 245 pounds so it needs to be 66cc or bigger any help would be awesome

As much as printers and computers that get thrown out...
that's resale on eBay.
Good luck trying to sell junked PC's and Printers.
Printers may be 'good'...
They bought an ink jet for next to nothing with the 'sample' ink and freaked at the cost of new ink and threw it out.

I stick with Laser printers, my desktop Samsung Lazar only seems to crave paper ;-}

Last edited:
Good luck trying to sell junked PC's and Printers may be good...
They bought an ink jet for next to nothing with the 'sample' ink and freaked at the cost of new ink and threw it out.

That's so like 5 years ago and I'll tell you anything I get back in the old days "SOLD"....

I DETAIL FOR A LIVING

It is a bike w/peddles right? I know I don't like to peddle if I don't have to. P.I.T. A$$. The reason I was told why you can't put them on the bus is not only the combustibles, but it'a the weight. They won't let you put an ebike on either.

It is a bike w/peddles right? I know I don't like to peddle if I don't have to. P.I.T. A$$. The reason I was told why you can't put them on the bus is not only the combustibles, but it'a the weight. They won't let you put an ebike on either.

"f***" PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION... RUDE BITCHES RUSHED ME IN A 25MPH ZONE... middle freaking finger right up!

The laws are simple...
You can strap an electric to the front of bus, but not a gas powered bike for a 'makes sense' reason.
Even if your gas tank is empty (and REALLY need a lift) no go.
Silly to fight that in public, it's the gas engine that's banned regardless of fuel content.
In OR. The state I'm in for now, They don't allow ebikes on the bus. (It's a weight issue).

"f**k" PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION... RUDE BITCHES RUSHED ME IN A 25MPH ZONE... middle freaking finger right up!
Speaking of middle fingers and public transportation..
FB_IMG_1514773330395.jpg

That was an employee of the local bus gig, I went on it one day and he gave me an attitude, long story short after refusing to identify himself and refusing letting me take his picture we ended up in a very slight physical altercation, and this ended up being what was probably his last picture of himself as a lanta bus driver.

Public transportation does suck, I never thought it could but coming to the city proved it, he's one of the 2 people involved that helped me dislike it so much, so I still have one person left on the hitlist once I somehow find it convenient and the opportunity makes itself available... At this point I basically avoid the bus system like the plague, if the truck didn't work and the bike wasn't working then I'd just probably walk or do an Uber, easier to deal with than a murder trial...

We don't see that here, but then this is Phoenix. it will be in mid 70's all week :-}

Back