Are the basic $140 Zeda 80 kits any good?

Robert stole his Fire Breather header design and now Fred doesn't want to sell anything to anyone in the ZedaMafia or any one he doesn't know,He's getting parinoid about being ripped off and yet still refuses to patten his designs to protect himself from this type of sh*t,And Robert at ZedaMotorsports thinks it's all in a day's bussiness and see's nothing wrong in his actions and is mocking Fred regularly on his page so Fred is being very selective now as to who he deals with.
Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

Maybe, this was some time ago now

It’s getting ridiculous now, I’m getting emails from a Jim baker with all these claims about ZEDA and CDH all because I sell the oz mag and oz reed and the my cdh engines are ZEDA fakes being sold as cdh! Ffs when does the s**t stop!

It amazes me how easily some people can be fooled...

Robert stole his Fire Breather header design and now Fred doesn't want to sell anything to anyone in the ZedaMafia or any one he doesn't know,He's getting parinoid about being ripped off and yet still refuses to patten his designs to protect himself from this type of sh*t,And Robert at ZedaMotorsports thinks it's all in a day's bussiness and see's nothing wrong in his actions and is mocking Fred regularly on his page so Fred is being very selective now as to who he deals with.
Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com
It's always good to hear from those who have a good working knowledge of the nuts and bolts of what is entailed in testing along with the mods needed to provide the professed outcomes of what's being tested. I imagine their is a lot of folks like myself who without privy to other opinions that are stated along with the facts that back up those opinions would be easily led to believe what they see on a brief vid. of a dyno test. I did think when seeing the flat top piston on the 50mm sleeved engines that the flat top was to 1 keep the piston from bouncing of the head that is protruding well into the cyl. and 2 to keep compression levels manageable with the added volume of the extra cc's still getting compressed into the unchanged head chamber size. Didn't know about the Fred thing, kinda sucks. Like you eluded to it's not really right, and Fred should have taken precautions. Still don't make it right though. I also didn't think about the need for a different ring material being needed for iron as opposed to chrome. The cool thing about learning is it always shows me how much more I still don't know. Good info.

Last edited:
Maybe, this was some time ago now

It’s getting ridiculous now, I’m getting emails from a Jim baker with all these claims about ZEDA and CDH all because I sell the oz mag and oz reed and the my cdh engines are ZEDA fakes being sold as cdh! Ffs when does the sh*t stop!

It amazes me how easily some people can be fooled...
It's a china girl eats china girl world out there, Hum... oh well you know what I mean.:)

Fred is a dick head
Yes so is the Pope. Well I haven't really met the Pope. Never talked to him. Not even sure if he is a dick head. I hope you don't buy that he is in just the 5 words typed be some anonymous person. He might have really great communication skills, but just be a poor machinist. I would venture to guess that Fred is just the opposite though I have never talked to him either. If you think you need to let us all know that someone is a dick head, and you would prefer us not to think it is you then tell us why you think it so. Just the facts mam, just the facts.

Yes so is the Pope. Well I haven't really met the Pope. Never talked to him. Not even sure if he is a dick head. I hope you don't buy that he is in just the 5 words typed be some anonymous person. He might have really great communication skills, but just be a poor machinist. I would venture to guess that Fred is just the opposite though I have never talked to him either. If you think you need to let us all know that someone is a dick head, and you would prefer us not to think it is you then tell us why you think it so. Just the facts mam, just the facts.

Funny how it’s a ZEDA fan

Damn I’m confused with this hole post now lol? Are there teams here and people picking sides on these engines and brands?

Back