Are There Any NE-5 Auto Clutches Out There

Hi, if you contact the seller you bought the motor from ebay, he should have something. Tell him what your looking for. Cause he's got lots of whizzer parts and stuff.
I'll post some pictures of mine, 3 different sizes, 90mm, 70mm, 50mm. Also different auto clutch arms. Mine are not for sale.
Better hurry before wench tries to contact him first.

Ray
View attachment 189071View attachment 189073View attachment 189072View attachment 189077
Your kidding? Same guy?

Thanks for the information. I'm not confident that I will be able to acquire even one clutch like the one's you've showed, not to mention a set of quality lifters. That's not a deal breaker. I'm confident that I can make this work. Questions still pop up.

I have a 90mm and a 70mm. The red bike was my first. I have had that bike up to 50mph cruises at 45mph, with minimal modifications using Joe's clutch. I never installed the lighter springs that were supplied with the clutch and they lock up well. They work good on each bike. They definitely work better than the stock clutches. Looking forward to looking inside Joe's clutch.
OK cool I didn't know you had a Cruzzer Clutch, I'm glad it's all working out good for you (y)

Your kidding? Same guy?
No I'm not kidding, the motor you bought shows he's had it for long time, or at least the parts.
The conversation should lead you to koolwhizzer.
Al has tons of stuff.

Ray

No I'm not kidding, the motor you bought shows he's had it for long time, or at least the parts.
The conversation should lead you to koolwhizzer.
Al has tons of stuff.

Ray
The engine I bought is a spare. Have two other low millage NE-5 engines. Still have a long way to go.

Back