Are these safe in any kind of way

Juicyjayocean

Local time
12:44 AM
Stop-A-Flat Puncture Proof Bicycle Inner Tube https://a.co/d/7pCLZOm

Can they handle high speeds because I want them they seem like a really good idea if they fit right and can handle the speed

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Where's Inspector our buddy at? I miss him and his bits of wisdom. Me likey that tube a lot for roadside repair, gonna sell millions. My 1st choice is thick tubes instead of those that are 1mm thick. For an emergency though light weight/portability rules. Only thing forgotten in vid is to check for the cause of the OG flat and make sure it isn't still in the tire.

Too much info at first… not bad but waaay off topic.
Working on trying to stay on topic. Give D less work around here.

Bad acid at Woodstock…🙂

I was too young to go.

Edit: original too off topic..

Nothing better than an air filled inner tube.
This is a little jab at a member who was on here a while back, that'd give some way far out there answers and suggestions. This person had tried using the foam rubber thingy lol

Back