Are we looking at just another "gimmick" here?

Deeman69

Yep! Worked on a lot back in the day. From the Shakey-Jac R755 up to the Wright 3350. The Pratt & Whitney R2800 will always be my favorite. They don't make them like that any more. And it's a damn good thing! :ROFLMAO:

Atvrunner2

I know I am late to the game here.
The dual plug head is used to get a complete burn of the fuel or better than the one. However I have only seen this work well with 4 strokes. A more efficient engine will net better power and also better fuel economy. I can't see the CG seeing any sort of benefit especially with one CDI running both, even if the guts of the CDI are bigger.
But who knows. For that money I will toy with a second engine.

Don_Parsons

Same here,,, I don't see an advantage to this less a clearer burn """maybe""". A opertunity to keep running if 1 spark plug fowls...

Disadvantages as stated above in other posts...

A game changer would be a 125cc engine,,, not sure how a person would get it started if it had good compression,,, Ha...

A steep down hill run,,, jump down on the seat and dump the clutch....

Oh,,, Oh,,, Oh,,, dam,,, just skidded off the bottom of the tire... lol

Nancy

Mossy

An off set key(s)on the mag and playing around with it will do wonders... Filling the head with plugs should add some compression but as is junk... Maybe use a long wire on one pointed at the exhaust port and short at the intake to separate the sparks... Or a different heat range...