Are we looking at just another "gimmick" here?

Mossy

Local time
6:08 PM
The clone Fred head is out of stock

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-180300.png
    Screenshot_20220404-180300.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 54

Mossy

Local time
Fred 2 spark plugs is not the 2 spark gimmick... I know what coils he was running not sure about his CDI box...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-143702.png
    Screenshot_20220404-143702.png
    307.2 KB · Views: 54

Karl Snarl

Local time
7:08 PM
Fred 2 spark plugs is not the 2 spark gimmick... I know what coils he was running not sure about his CDI box...
On our engines, if you need a second spark plug, it's because your first one is dead. Lol. Our cylinders and chambers are so small, the flame front has the fuel burned fast. It's how these engines can run such high rpms. Balanced right, etc, etc, you could probably crank one of these bad boys past 15k rpms without issue. That's is if the material etc. Can handle it all.

Mossy

Local time
I'm going to run the Fred coil with the catnip... A 35,000 volt spark and one plug head... I like the 2 plug set up for a decompression on the LD motor and flames out of the exaust... Wouldn't run it as intended

Street Ryderz

Local time
8:08 PM
I'm going to run the Fred coil with the catnip... A 35,000 volt spark and one plug head... I like the 2 plug set up for a decompression on the LD motor and flames out of the exaust... Wouldn't run it as intended
The super charged/cat nip cdi comes with the same coil as what Fred used he just added NGK plug boots and I get over 40 kv with it and just the old school mag/rotor and wire loop, I'd be willing to bet that with an Oz/big daddy wire loop and the stronger mag/rotor would produce well above that.

Mossy

Local time
The super charged/cat nip cdi comes with the same coil as what Fred used he just added NGK plug boots and I get over 40 kv with it and just the old school mag/rotor and wire loop, I'd be willing to bet that with an Oz/big daddy wire loop and the stronger mag/rotor would produce well above that.
That's what Im going to run...

Karl Snarl

Local time
7:08 PM
you get a purple spark with an OZ and catnip, blue with a regular magneto coil. The OZ with a catnip will hurt bad, ask me how I know.... lol

I run mainly OZ with Catnip.