Are we looking at just another "gimmick" here?

What I found was if I could help top end the low end would suffer, what is need is some type of advance system.
A proper base with retarding curve is what's needed, it can be done pretty cheaply upto crazy expensive, the cheap route has worked well for me and I cap it for 11k so as not to grenade the engine. Some like Jags cdi but no one I know myself included could get more than 9k from it and for 75-80 bucks or whatever Daniel sells them for now it's not worth it IMO.

I have no wish to fall from heaven
I thought that already happened Karl...lol...It was written that the "Great Dragon" and a "third of the stars of heaven" were all cast out of heaven together...lol...You DO have a pig living in your house, an "unclean animal"...lol...DAMIEN

Ps...Thats why your Jewish friend won't visit you at your house...lol.

Well I wouldn't have called myself "Great" an all that, but hey I'll go with it. Now that Dragon part was my butt on fire as Dad ( Some of you call him God) booted me out for bringing those girls home with me. But they don't like to put that part in there. My butt's still red from the tanning Dad gave me. He told me I'm on my own for the next 2000 years, then we can talk about it, but none of my friends ( they weren't so much stars as a bunch of partiers with their lighters up, these humans that wrote it must have been a ways away while peeping tom) are allowed back. I have high hopes we can sneak back up and get my goldfish back though. We giving it a go next month when everyone is busy with pie and prayer.

Ps, I took the elevator down, I don't know where they got Dad threw me. Maybe they wanted to add some flare to it?

A proper base with retarding curve is what's needed, it can be done pretty cheaply upto crazy expensive, the cheap route has worked well for me and I cap it for 11k so as not to grenade the engine. Some like Jags cdi but no one I know myself included could get more than 9k from it and for 75-80 bucks or whatever Daniel sells them for now it's not worth it IMO.
Im not that smart! I'll use what Tony Stewart once said" that's like playing a high speed game of chess, I'm only smart enough to play checker's".

That "flare" you speak of is just a little hell fire He made just for you to keep you warm and comfy...lol...DAMIEN
It really helps with all this cold weather. See Dad's just a little mad, he still cares though. Thinking about me and keeping me warm and healthy even when he's upset.
16376720441042576323531477695664.jpg
. ......
An underwear cat keeps my underwear warm while I poop.

In aircraft recip engines dual ignition is used only for redundancy. There's a whopping 100 rpm difference between having both magnetos running and switching one off. And some I've worked on only have one magneto with dual distribution, so... Other than possibly (?) making the little engine more Eco-friendly (???), I don't see what advantage this will make.

And some I've worked on only have one magneto with dual distribution
I thought that was phased out already and no longer produced that way by manufacturers???...Or are you just referring to older planes that are still considered airworthy that were originally equipped that way???

Back