As requested:pic of front mount

C

cruisinkruty

Hi again. You requested a better pic of the front mount,I hope that this does the trick for you. Now a wee bit more about myself. I started out in a lawnmower shop when I was 15 years old for 1 dollar an hour. I am now an ASE master certified mechanic. I maintain the worlds largest minibike web group on Yahoo. It is called MINIBIKESRFUN yea that is how you do a search for it in Yahoos groups section. It is dedicated to american flathead engine powered minibikes. I had to draw on all my past minibike building experience to properly set up and install my bicycle motor kit. Ya just cant get frustrated and in a hurry. There are lots of solutions out there for roadblocks ya run into. This discussion group is a great place for us to share all are info and tricks of the trade to not only get them up and running but keep them running. Ron

Attachments

• motobike3.jpg
    motobike3.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 352
Hi Ron,

Nice install. I did a similar thing with a car exhaust bracket and didn't have to wait for delivery! I also was able to avoid having to mod the exhaust by off setting the bolt.

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=5473

The way this is going maybe we should take it to tech mech!

Seeya, Steve.

Back