ASP Need Help

if you're in colorado look up thatsdax.com and call duane/dwayne...i'm not sure how to spell his name.

He sold me my first good engine and gave me alot of help starting out.

Solid people, thatsdax.com is!

(y)

Seems ok so far @inspectorcritic what was it before?

I'm not even sure what mine is at this point.

I guess i should go to autozone and check huh? :unsure:
It was like 112 to 115 psi and it was a damn good hill climber it might of been more you got to get on it peddal it until it tops off the other test might not of been low this quick fix I now once again half to pedal hills I use to sail over.
AutoZone not bad went to O' Reileys ya you might want to keep track with metric figures in the future diagnose other problems.

if you're in colorado look up thatsdax.com and call duane/dwayne...i'm not sure how to spell his name.

He sold me my first good engine and gave me alot of help starting out.

Solid people, thatsdax.com is!

(y)
Ya inew Duwaine or however the f*** you spell his name he move to Denver 2 years ago.
I knew another guy bought a complete bike build from him.

You might want the new jug to not only fix your compression, but also save your rings bro. Glad to see you managed to get it running again though ;).

I swap out jugs found out when you have a lot of scratches and crease in the cylinder it just soaks the piston with oil never seen a piston so wet there always dry, but that could lead to an oil build up and a blown side seal.

I don't know if I sherd 3 bolts out of 6 on magnum gear sprocket by standing up on the pedals to get an accurate compression test.

So tomorrow I made arrangements with kool guy at Home Depot to use all of his tools to drill them out extract and replace.

Back