Assistance For a Noob...

That would be a good question to ask in the Rack 'em up forum. I'd answer it there.

Last edited by a moderator:
There dosn't seem to be any 4 stroke 70cc rear mounted bikes engine.

Have the veterans seen anything as described above...

Let me know, Thanks

As far as I have seen the biggest rack mount motor is 47cc. Dig into the rack'em up forum and read about the speed and reliabilty of these little motors. I think you may change your mind about wanting a 70cc. From what I have read the little 33cc motors are taking there riders just as fast as I go on my Happy times 70cc.

The prices are higher, but so is the quality!

After scouring the internet for many hours and after long and tedious debates with me myself and i I have found 3 reasonable engine kits, I have listed them below with my comments/questions on each of them. They are in no particular order.

Any comments answers and/or constructive criticisms are welcome.

1) http://www.staton-inc.com/Details.asp?ProductID=3014 It has a Reliable Honda Motor as opposed to some shady Chinese motor, but the cost is WAY over the top. I mean the engine itself should cost no more than $300. So subtract that from the total cost and I'm paying $450 for some shingles, nuts, and bolts??!!

2) No 2 is the grubee Skyhawk WS stage II 4 cycle kit rear mt. The motor is Chinese but the price should be MUCH cheaper. The only thing is grubee only does wholsale, and i have yet to find a seller that sells the grubee skyhawk rear mount engine kit. Any who knows were i can find a seller that sells the above mentioned engine kit please tell me.

3) http://www.the3scompany.com/skyhawkgt33-ggg60cc.html. I don't even know if this thing what stroke, or is it even rear mountable, I've already written the vendor an e-mail asking him clarify the specs on the motor. BTW the website also sells the same motor but this time with a dry clutch. What's the diffrence between a dry clutch and a oil bath clutch? A simple answer of pros and cons will do, I'm no mechanical guru.

There you have it my 3 choices, I'm hoping to get the motor before Halloween, and Christmas shopping season.

Please help decide for I'am very Confus-ed

Thanks

3 people in a row have been trying to tell you to take your questions to the appropriate foums. read the forum-captions to learn where to post for different issues.

please do that, your techie questions only get lost in intro-yourself.

thank you...introduce yourself is where we all shake hands and get used to each other, but we use very specific areas for different categories of discussion.

i see you have a general question topic going, you'll get a few responses that may or not lead to a debate, may or not help you decide...meantime, i sure hope you're also gonna take everyone's advice about read, read, reading the forums, because most of what you're asking is answered.

Back