At a loss

Local time
10:14 AM
I've looked for an answer, apologies if I didn't see it.

I have a Chinese 100cc but I've heard it is more like 80cc. It's actually my second one from the same company. Motor is broken in and was running pretty decent.

My most recent problem seems like a carburetor issue but I've tried 3 carbs all with the same result as well as 2 cdi's. I've tried all positions on the needle.. raising it up one was the best location. Now I have the "racing carb with the slide installed.

My magneto is good.

I have to peddle my butt off just to get it to fire halfway and then at full throttle it will run.. kind of peddling helps. A few days ago it would run great right off the bat for about a mile or two then it would backfire and die.
any ideas?

I've looked for an answer apologies if I didn't see it. I have a Chinese 100cc but I've heard more like 80cc. It's actually my second from the same company. Motor is broke in and was running pretty decent.
my most recent problem seems like a carburetor issue but I've tried 3 carbs all with the same result as well as 2 cdi's. I've tried all positions on the needle.. raising it up one was the best location. Now I have the "racing carb with the slide installed. My magnet is good.
I have to peddle my butt off just to get it to fire halfway and then at full throttle it will run.. kind of peddling helps. A few days ago it would run great right off the bat for about a mile or two then it would backfire and die.
any ideas?
Also have an upgraded NGK plug everything else is stock

Back