At a loss

Local time
7:43 PM
I've looked for an answer, apologies if I didn't see it.

I have a Chinese 100cc but I've heard it is more like 80cc. It's actually my second one from the same company. Motor is broken in and was running pretty decent.

My most recent problem seems like a carburetor issue but I've tried 3 carbs all with the same result as well as 2 cdi's. I've tried all positions on the needle.. raising it up one was the best location. Now I have the "racing carb with the slide installed.

My magneto is good.

I have to peddle my butt off just to get it to fire halfway and then at full throttle it will run.. kind of peddling helps. A few days ago it would run great right off the bat for about a mile or two then it would backfire and die.
any ideas?

I've looked for an answer, apologies if I didn't see it.

I have a Chinese 100cc but I've heard it is more like 80cc. It's actually my second one from the same company. Motor is broken in and was running pretty decent.

My most recent problem seems like a carburetor issue but I've tried 3 carbs all with the same result as well as 2 cdi's. I've tried all positions on the needle.. raising it up one was the best location. Now I have the "racing carb with the slide installed.

My magneto is good.

I have to peddle my butt off just to get it to fire halfway and then at full throttle it will run.. kind of peddling helps. A few days ago it would run great right off the bat for about a mile or two then it would backfire and die.
any ideas?

We're here to help. Sad to hear you're having to solicit your body just to try and get your bike started lol

"I have to peddle my butt off just to get it to fire halfway and then at full throttle it will run.. kind of peddling helps."

download (1).png

Few checks are gear ratio, fuel age, fuel mixture, air leaks, scaring,

Just installed the new piston and jug after my first concentrated effort at porting along with a homemade expansion chamber using dragonfly's pattern as well as the coil tuned and this is by far the best it has ran yet. Excited to see what happens once the rings seat.

We're here to help. Sad to hear you're having to solicit your body just to try and get your bike started lol

"I have to peddle my butt off just to get it to fire halfway and then at full throttle it will run.. kind of peddling helps."

View attachment 181059

Few checks are gear ratio, fuel age, fuel mixture, air leaks, scaring,
That's a new one... I'm used to seeing the "Their, there, and they're" meme...

06DE1BFC-DA65-4DE0-9F29-B62AECF82BF2.jpeg
So I’ve been having some chain issues on my first build , I understand it stretches and needs constant adjustment. I had it running good for about a week , then I had to readjust it again , now I can’t get it to sit on my tensioner without popping , I’ve re aligned the wheel , took the whole thing apart re tightened he sprocket because I noticed it wasn’t center, adjusted the tensioner countless times .. as well as adjusting how my motor is mounted .. and it still continues to pop. What adjustments can I make to finally make it sit on this damn tensioner? I’m new to motorized bikes obviously and I am grateful for any suggestions and or help. I did notice that it seems as tho my sprocket and drive sprocket aren’t in sync and I think that’s why it keeps popping off , so should I re adjust the motor mount are the rear wheel? Thanks

View attachment 181341So I’ve been having some chain issues on my first build , I understand it stretches and needs constant adjustment. I had it running good for about a week , then I had to readjust it again , now I can’t get it to sit on my tensioner without popping , I’ve re aligned the wheel , took the whole thing apart re tightened he sprocket because I noticed it wasn’t center, adjusted the tensioner countless times .. as well as adjusting how my motor is mounted .. and it still continues to pop. What adjustments can I make to finally make it sit on this damn tensioner? I’m new to motorized bikes obviously and I am grateful for any suggestions and or help. I did notice that it seems as tho my sprocket and drive sprocket aren’t in sync and I think that’s why it keeps popping off , so should I re adjust the motor mount are the rear wheel? Thanks

Yeah, those long bolts are ankle and leg scratchers

Cut em shorter and cap em with acorn nuts.

Back