At last registred

losenup

Local time
1:20 AM
The activation never came, I apprently had to wait one day.
Information about this delay would be beneficial, because i was so eager of posting this forum :)

Anyhow, my name is Carl Jordison, im from SWEDEN :)
Im a swede:)

I just bought a china 62cc kit from ebay. This type of engine: http://stores.ebay.com/YXM-Zone_W0QQfrsrcZ1QQfsubZ149752519QQtZkm
I have a genuine swedish army-bike from the 40ths (big, robust, and heavy duty bicycle still used in the swedish army), to restore
and mount the engine on.

This is not my bike, but how it looks.
milit%C3%A4rcykel-m-42-monark-40-talare-1.jpg

Now to my questions, the sparkplug was rubbish, ridiculous poor quality! :censored:
The plug says E6T and the instructions says a Z4C, what is that conversed to a NGK-plug????
Thank you for answers
Pic of the BRAND NEW plug!?
http://www.garaget.org/gallery/archive/38832/large/345975_9x0m06.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I'm too new to answer your spark plug question. But there are threads here dealing with that issue. You'll be able to find them with a bit of looking.

That motor has a fine price. It's so good that I wonder if there's something wrong here. If you receive a good motor in good condition from that supplier, I'm willing to bet it would be news that we'd like to hear.

And that bicycle looks like the perfect place for one of these motors.

And congratulations to the Swedes for not feeling that everything must be pushed aside for the "next big thing". That bike was just fine in 1948 and it's just fine 60 years later.

I wish I could get my hands on one.

Perhaps Sweden has the direct connection we wish for in the USA, where engines have to be smuggled and (re)assembled. My ebay kit was not too much more expensive than that price listed, once converted into $US, and had a cheezier clutch lever. However, you may want to use a "normal" brake lever as a clutch lever; matter of personal choice.

If you have a file or grinder you could get the flash off the outside of that plug electrode. Even scraping it against a rock or concrete might get it off. Looks like extra chrome from the threads dripped down. I would use that plug, once cleaned, for break-in though before chucking it. The spark-jumping section of that plug looks fine; that flash might just cause pre-ignition or deposits to build up there.

I have checked inside and outside of the motor and it seemses to be of okey quality. No "reed-valves? ".
China quality if you like, but no worse than other china-product Ive bought.

The guy I bought from delivered extremly fast, and was easy and good communicating with.

Havent started and tried it out yet, but soon I will :)

The sparkplug is not feasabel to use. The chrome finish is actually a copper coating peeling of. And Ive read about people that the electrode have fell of from, and distroyng the piston?. Not nice,

Thanks for answers :)

oh ok for heaven's sake get a new plug, hate to ruin a new engine over such a thing.

That bike looks so cool you'd have to wear some sort of costume riding it when motorized. I personally like a leather aviator skullcap helmet with goggles, shirt, tie, sweater, professor's tweed sport coat, pipe...

Welcome to MBc

One of the replacement spark plugs is NGK B6H S
I'll be trying out the NGK BR6HS ( resistor ) due to some late info. on
CDI's being fried.
Don't use the kill switch, use a on/off switch on the blue wire or no switch and use the choke
to cease the engine.
Some use the clutch to stall the engine, but that may cause damage if not done right.

All the Best

BoltsM

Last edited:
COOL BIKE!!!

That is going to make one great motorized bike! Hummm, I wonder how hard it would be to build up a light side car??? OK, getting ahead of the build... Good luck:)

Back