At The Track

ppl race anything, , 50cc barstools even,, there's hamster racing.are they stock from pet store? lol. no they feed them vitamins for energy release.
tweak your China girls and see what can be done. build it fast and safe.

I'm sure there's something better to sink money into then a Chinese piece of potmetal with cold war design. That's why I find it funny they're competing when even some OLD 100cc 2 stroke production bikes can go 90mph. I don't take motorized bikes seriously anymore. People are either very opinionated or ego city about something that's not even legal.

That's okay, I'm sure some people here aren't taking you seriously anymore, too. You sure do like to complain, that chinagirl must have really busted your cheeks to make you as butthurt as you are. I'm surprised you can sit long enough to make a post without that chair lodging in your lower intestine.

That's okay, I'm sure some people here aren't taking you seriously anymore, too. You sure do like to complain, that chinagirl must have really busted your cheeks to make you as butthurt as you are. I'm surprised you can sit long enough to make a post without that chair lodging in your lower intestine.
ooofph looks like wills getting recked... i sense a FIGHT. Aleman 1 v Will 0 GO

idc to be honest i'll block him too if he ends up like spare, a rude idiot. So far it hasn't been on his level. Lol I'm not even on here as much as I used to be because too much stupid sh*t that people say. His name is spare parts because HE NEEDS SPARE PARTS. but ale bro I don't respect u anymore. I didn't even directly mention him and you and him feel the need to say rude sh*t. Fyi I'm putting the 2 stroke back on my beach cruiser so you can't say sh*t.

My name is because I use a lot of parts that are laying around for my builds. Idiot, f***ing child.

idc to be honest i'll block him too if he ends up like spare, a rude idiot. So far it hasn't been on his level. Lol I'm not even on here as much as I used to be because too much stupid sh*t that people say. His name is spare parts because HE NEEDS SPARE PARTS. but ale bro I don't respect u anymore. I didn't even directly mention him and you and him feel the need to say rude sh*t. Fyi I'm putting the 2 stroke back on my beach cruiser so you can't say sh*t.

Look man, don't take it personal. You want to talk crap on the chinagirl fine, but the chinagirl can't fight back. I know they have a knack for making people mad dude, I was mad at em for a couple years myself. But you're gonna irk folks who love their chinagirls if you talk bad, expect some verbal Wing Chun :LOL:

Back